IN LOVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IN LOVE

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone could help me ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
susan

Anyone could help me ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:51 am

Hello.I want to buy some pieces of token from SW.Does your guild could help me with this?I would like to offer gold or real money if that is available.Recently,I got a web service which could help me with this.But i am not sure if it is a legit service.Have you heard this web?
Back to top Go down
wowsayoli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:54 am

Here is the man you looking for.:)i ve been team4power's old customer and i have bought 3 gears from them , very fast and all of the orders are completed they can do bt sw and hyjal every week . you may go to have a check
Back to top Go down
susan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:56 am

Are you serious with this?team4power is really good enough to help me with this?I do not want my account bet banned after i paid it
Back to top Go down
wowsayoli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:59 am

it never happened to me and they are located in USA and they do not plvl , very professional and legit . and i have recommeded my friends use it ,they are very satisfied with it Smile
Back to top Go down
susan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:02 am

Really?hmm ,I will think about this .Anyway thank you for your reaply.I planned to bough a bear from team4power lol however it is not available now.Btw,how long i will get tha tokens if i place the order now do you think ?
Back to top Go down
wowsayoli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:04 am

yes , the bear disappear , i got my items in about one week , but they promised in 3 days and i got 3000g for the delay ,nice service
Back to top Go down
susan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:06 am

Oh .cool!hehe I will visit their web now .www.team4power.com .right?Thank you for your information very much .Although i want to high my raiting I just have s2 gear atm lol
Back to top Go down
wowsayoli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:09 am

team4power has got 2050 and 2200 rating , also in a quick way but i did not like PVP lol
Back to top Go down
susan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:11 am

I visited their web ,although their live chat is very nice.They told me once I place the order they will arrange my order immediately.And I will get the some tokens in this raid ,if they did not drop this raid they will raid for me next wekk till I get those.But...
Back to top Go down
wowsayoli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:27 am

np just FYI and team4power is really nice . when the T7 comes out i am considering buy the full set
Back to top Go down
susan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:31 am

Ahh i see team4power is recruiting for the comeing LK i will try to join them .I think it willbe better than place the order firstly lol
Back to top Go down
wowsayoli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:32 am

team4power always full of vigor and energy , wish you good luck , gtg ,bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone could help me ?   Anyone could help me ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone could help me ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IN LOVE :: Public Domain :: Guild Guidelines :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: