IN LOVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IN LOVE

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Available Raid Times

Go down 
+8
Dwoff
vohnkhar
Zhaverkaff
Sakurana
Ereptor
Loralee
whendeee
Naddja
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Naddja

Available Raid Times Empty
PostSubject: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:52 am

I got a Job Smile

I will be working from 6am to 4pm Server Time during the week.
I will Not be able to make late raid times on days prior to a working day.

When my new schedule is posted I will sign up for the appropriate raids.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Very Respectfully,

Naddja
Back to top Go down
whendeee

PostSubject: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:02 am

I also got a job!!!! Very Happy

I have to get up at 5 am server time and will not be back and available for play until usually 830 or 9pm server time. Keeping this in mind I will not be available to raid on nights before my scheduled work days. The best days for me to raid are on Friday and Saturday nights but I will be able to do some during the week when I have days off. I will try and keep an updated schedule either on here or guild calander. As of right now I am working tomorrow and then Monday - Friday of next week. If you have any questions please ask.

thanks and I'm sorry guys,

Wendy (Whende)
Back to top Go down
Loralee

Loralee

PostSubject: Re: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:31 am

Unfortunately my work schedule is anything but set. I get at least 2 days off a week but they are different days every week. I usually make it a few days; on my days off, days I don't have to work til 11pm server time and when my brother isn't on my computer playing on his WoW account. Laughing I will be able to post my availability the Thursday or Friday before the next week starts for the whole week. Yay for jobs!
Back to top Go down
Ereptor

PostSubject: Re: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:44 pm

Hey guys! I know i don't play nearly as much as i used to. Sorry about that. Ask Hando or Asmodion a long time ago i used to play ALOT! lol, anyways my available raid nights are tuesday thursday and sunday, and monday if we start raiding monday.
Sometimes i wish i could play more but this is the life of having a new girlfriend....anyways I will hold true to my available days and will be here to help as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sakurana

PostSubject: Re: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:31 pm

Last edited by Sakurana on Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zhaverkaff

Zhaverkaff

PostSubject: Re: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:16 pm

Hi there! affraid

I can't say I have a schedule (believe me, it changes constantly), but I'm mostly free on weekdays.
Monday and Tuesday after 8pm (server),
Wed and Thursday after 7pm (server).
Fri, Sat, and Sunday are sorta unpredictable...
most bday parties/celebrations/festivities/travels/concerts/romantic-dinner-with-the-one-you-think-could-be-your-other-half dates happen on weekends. Surprised

I'll try to be on as much as I can, and I will post my attendance on Guild Calendar ahead of time.

cheers

Z
Back to top Go down
http://runetotem-us.warcrafter.net/Zhaverkaff
vohnkhar

vohnkhar

PostSubject: Re: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:02 pm

Ok, here's the deal. I will rarely, if ever, be available to RAID before 10:00pm server Tues - Fri. I am also available most weekends but my kids are just so needy that sometimes I can't get on. Not to mention the dreaded "Are you even listening to me?!" debuff that my wife can sometimes cast. Laughing

Providing that the 10:00pm RAIDs happen regularly, I am gonna say that I will be available 4 times per week.

Go ahead and ask me about my Blue light Special! scratch
Back to top Go down
Dwoff

PostSubject: Re: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:34 pm

As of now I'm unemployed and waiting on my job to become available again (2 weeks or so.)

I prefer to raid after 8 pm server, Sunday - Thurs till as late as you want.
I do not like to raid on Friday and Saturday as plans often come spur of the moment and I do not like to shun real life for this game if I have a choice. I have discussed this with Uli and Asmodian and they are fine with it.

When I have my job back I will update this post and tell some officers about it as my raid times will be much different. =(

Summary : Availability as of now:
XX:XX - 5 pm server
8:00 pm server - XX:XX
Sunday - Thursday

So either early morning - mid day or late evening - early A.M (3 am-ish)
Back to top Go down
Galdric

PostSubject: Re: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:12 pm

I work like crazy on the weekends, so Friday and Saturday are definitely out, Sunday raiding is iffy. I can commit Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday to raids. Friday and Saturday are out, I won't commit to Sunday because I never know.
Back to top Go down
RAWHIDE

RAWHIDE

PostSubject: Re: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:43 am

thows 10 pm server time raids are geting old :{

Last edited by RAWHIDE on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
buddy15301

PostSubject: I am flexible   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:09 am

Unfortunately I got laid off of work a couple of weeks ago. As of right now I can raid pretty much anyday or time. As soon as I do get back to work I would prefer an earlier start time (6 to 8 server time) as I am east coast and will have to get up 4:30 to 5:00 am EST.
Back to top Go down
saga

saga

PostSubject: Re: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:36 pm

i work from 5 am to 330 pm.. late night raids hurt, but im trying to make them
Back to top Go down
whendeee

PostSubject: Re: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:21 am

will not be able to raid at all right now. Hopefully will be back soon though!

Wendy(whende)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Available Raid Times   Available Raid Times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Available Raid Times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IN LOVE :: Public Domain :: Guild Guidelines :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: