IN LOVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IN LOVE

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Online Petition!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vohnkhar

vohnkhar

Online Petition! Empty
PostSubject: Online Petition!   Online Petition! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:24 pm

I need your help people! As a guild of semi-responsible adults / old-farts I feel that is our responsibility, nay, or DUTY to address a grave oversight on the part of Hollywood. We must band together and begin an online petition to ensure that the greatest story never, well hardly never, told does not fade into legend. Please watch the following clip and then, if you are as moved as I am, help me in getting this made into a feature film, or at least an after-school special!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4KTebUT6Mw

lol!
Back to top Go down
susan

Online Petition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Petition!   Online Petition! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 am

I like to recommend a good web to everyone here --team4power!I know tons of people who have used this company.Their service is very excellent.
Back to top Go down
susan

Online Petition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Petition!   Online Petition! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 am

team4power used to offer T6 and S4 and now the LK comes they will offer T7 and S5 then,if anyone has interesting plz note their name and consult their live chat about the details:)
Back to top Go down
susan

Online Petition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Petition!   Online Petition! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:32 am

Hey,a good news for everyone.Recently I got a good web from my friends.They bought the full set of tier 7 from team4power and got them in 3 weeks since some items did not drop in raid.It is wonderful .
Back to top Go down
susan

Online Petition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Petition!   Online Petition! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:33 am

Team4power could do S5now.Is anyone crazy in pvp ?If you have not a right partner or do not have time to boosting your character.Ask team4power for the professional help lol
Back to top Go down
susan

Online Petition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Petition!   Online Petition! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:34 am

The professional players in team4power are very nice .They could boost a hunter to 2050 raiting in three days based on S2 gear and do points weekly as promised.The new path has come they are offering S5 ^^
Back to top Go down
susan

Online Petition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Petition!   Online Petition! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:34 am

Team4power has many professional players,most of them have played WoW for more than 3 years,and they achieved FD of Illidan on Aug 2007 and FD of Kil'jaeden on Jul 2008.And now they are ready for the T7 instance,lat's wait for the good news from there lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Online Petition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Petition!   Online Petition! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Petition!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IN LOVE :: Public Domain-
Jump to: