IN LOVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IN LOVE

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age of conan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuffpunk
Admin

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:14 pm

Just to let everyone know me and sakurana will be going to the new game on may 20th,Age of conan is the name.
I will post on this forum here to let everyone know what the names are and server that we will be on.I know alot of you are going to try that game out also,so we should all try to be on same server and get in guild with suldail.fallen order.
Also the loot that i was able to grab from guild bank i have been selling and its almost all sold.Once all sells i will pass the gold out to you all.
The people that will not be going to aoc i had a blast in guild with all of you.Was fun to bad it broke up.

So evryone thats going to aoc can you post on this forum so we know where you all are going.

take care all. pale
Back to top Go down
Ulisyse
Admin

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Hello Everyone I will be going to AOC with Sagittaire let me know wich server your going to be on see you all in AOC
Back to top Go down
Ulisyse
Admin

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:15 pm

forgot to gime my email Smile here it is hillcat@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
kevorkian

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:28 am

Hey all this is suldail. Everyone wanting to go to AoC from in love is welcome to join my guild(FallenOrder). Atm we have 40-50 people in the guild and most are in beta of some kind. The guild is up and running in closed beta. This guild is a laid back guild with no drama at all. This guild is made up of people in diff time zones. We will be doing the samething in fallen order that in loved did when it comes to raiding. We will be running a east coast time raid and west coast time raid. Ill be running the west coast time raids. The guild right now is looking to get over 100 people active each day so we can have multi raids going. And to try and have enough people so we dont have to have 1 of our alliance guilds come help do battle seiges. Right now we have 3 diff guilds in our alliance. Atm our loot system wont be a dkp or ranks system. With 2-3 diff 24 mans raids going we dont want to keep diff dkp points for each person in each raid group. We will be using a loot council system that i used along time ago when i was in myth(gimped) in WoW. To me it gears the people in the guild even and fast that way. As i said before ill be leading all west coast time raids and will make sure the loot goes to who needs it the most to help push the raid group in to new areas. I know some wont like the system becuase they think the raid leaders can give loot to people who they like the best. I know i thought the samething when i was with herm in wow and bitched ftw i want my dkp system lol.... After a few weeks of raiding i saw how fast everyone got geared and wont do anything diff if i can help it. Im looking for people that dont give a rats ass they didnt get a piece of loot that was a side grade for them cuase i gave it to someone that had a blue item or a item that wasnt even close to what others had. The west coast raid times will be close to the same time and most raids in AoC are short like ssc . They say 2-3 hours max but im sure thats after they are learned. I have no clue what time east coast raids will be but im sure they will be close to 7. This guild has 2 main rules and thats about it. 1. if our battle keep is attacked by other guilds or we have a pvp raid set up on another guilds battlekeep you are to show up at the min we call no matter what you are doing in game. 2. have vent. Atm no server info has been released. Im sure they will around the 10th of this month.. The game goes live the 17th for those that pre-order. Right now loralee...tuffpunk...sak are coming forsure... others like asmo and thorn..lado might be coming also. If you need any info about the game look me up on vent the info is.... voice.gameservers.com port is 4660 and password is grogginator. If im not on im sure someone will be on if you have ?'s. I hope to see you all in AoC and with this guild if not i wish you all the best and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Tuffpunk
Admin

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:20 am

Hey suldail do we know what server everyone will be going to?
Back to top Go down
kevorkian

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:30 am

They still voting on server names. Im sure by monday they will have the server info up and we will pick 1 then. I know we will be going to a PVE server. Game looks good and is fun as hell to play.
Back to top Go down
Tuffpunk
Admin

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:33 am

Cool,I just got my rhino package and me and sak will be starting 3 days earlier also.So sooner we find out about server will be better.Do you like aoc alot better then wow?
Back to top Go down
kevorkian

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:21 pm

As soon as they post the server names on the forums and we pick 1 ill post it on here. And yes tuff i do like it better. The pvp takes more skill and need good groups so you can lvl up your pvp lvl(think its 9) I got like 55-65 per kill and lost 300 per death. The look of the game blows away wow. Its nice to be going back to a game with 6 people per group again. Yesterday they bumped everyone to lvl 20 so they could be off the starter island and be in the real part of the game. The starter island has alot of instances but i guess they did it that way for the story. On the starter island you have a night part and day part. The night part is solo and you do your main quest and go thru the story. The day part you can group up with 5 others and do quests. At any time on the starter island you can pick what 1 you want to do but you need to finish the night quest to get off the starter island at 20 i think. It takes about 2-3 hours to hit 13 just depends if you want to follow the story of the game so it should only take maybe 5-6 hours to get off the starter island. The main land(real game) doesnt have all the instances like the starter island. I saw one and im sure the raid zones are instanced two. The open beta ran like shit and if you heard bad things about it more then likely they were true. The open beta was running on old shit and the closed beta was running on all new shit. Yesterday they did a patch on open beta to almost catch up open beta with closed beta and the game ran 1000 times better. The quests were fun and was able to solo them but was hard. Best to just get a group and go thru them. Seems you will lvl faster by questing with a group. The feat trees have alot of things to pick from and i dont think everyone will have the same builds. You got 2 main trees for your class and then you have a tree for you archtype( tank, mage, rog, healer. Looks like 300-400 points worth of shit and you only get 80 points to put into the trees. Tuff fallenorder.org has a feat tree cal under mods post. Should take a look at it before game goes live. And btw rangers still kick ass. Yesterday they made it ffa servers and i dont know how many times i was running down a mount or path and had a ranger slow shot me and kill me. The range on the bows seem a bit long lol. Over all i see AoC having a good release. Dont want to go thru another Vanguard.....great game but was released 2 years to early. The game rocks now but no player base.
Back to top Go down
Lordkrishner

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:59 am

If all people play to AoC i will maybe try it.
Back to top Go down
kevorkian

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:48 am

Dagoth is ther server we are going to. Its a pve est server.
Back to top Go down
Tuffpunk
Admin

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:34 am

Cool I will see you on saturday then.
Back to top Go down
Thornmaiden

Thornmaiden

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:35 pm

I will be there... I put i a application to your guild and never heard back? I will post toon names once i secure them

Thorn
Back to top Go down
kevorkian

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:23 pm

Hey thorn. Hmm seems a few are having problems with that website. Ill see what the fuck is the deal. What name did you try to sign up with?
Back to top Go down
Thornmaiden

Thornmaiden

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:14 pm

AoC's main page states that the web server is overloaded... grrr wasn't the game supposed to start at 3pm est

I didnt put a toon name as i dont have one yet

I exppect
Necro = Bloodhaunt
Bear Shaman = Neurosis
Dark Templar = Plaugue
Back to top Go down
Tuffpunk
Admin

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:59 am

My names on dagoth server in aoc is
King=necromancer
Punk=Ranger
Bow to your King().() king
Back to top Go down
kevorkian

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:18 pm

OK ill look out for you and get you a invite to guild. Ill be on my conq kevorkian.
Back to top Go down
Thornmaiden

Thornmaiden

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:57 am

Can not reg for the Fallen Order website.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Age of conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of conan   Age of conan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age of conan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IN LOVE :: Public Domain-
Jump to: