IN LOVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IN LOVE

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARLOCKS post here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gigamortis

WARLOCKS post here Empty
PostSubject: WARLOCKS post here   WARLOCKS post here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Give your specc and why in detail for each talent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.inevitable-rt.guildportal.com
Gigamortis

WARLOCKS post here Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARLOCKS post here   WARLOCKS post here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:30 pm

Gigamortis's Specc for your bashing pleasure.

Affliction

none, i dont roll that way

Demonolgy

Teir 1
-Demonic Embrace 5/5 , it gives me a 15% boost to stam which is required for boss fights late in the game.
Teir 2
-Improved Void Walker 3/3 , Every warlock is assigned different healthstones to add points in, mine is 0/2. So I use this talent as a filler to get to the later tiers of demo.
-Fel Intellect 3/3 , intellect gives you more mana to cast more spells before you have to break spell rotaion to get mana back via tapping. Also you have to get 20 points from some where to get to sac demon, and this is the best choice.
Teir 3
-Fel Domination 1/1 , greatly reduces the cast time to bring out your pet so you can sacrifice it in combat.
-Fel Stamina 3/3 , gives me 3% more stam and also works as a best case filler talent to get to 20.
-Demonic Ageis 3/3 , greatly inceases of my armor buff wich = more spell dmg, easier to heal me after a tap, and more shadow res for illidan tanking.
Teir 4
-Master Summoner 2/2 , reduces my cast time for my pet for making it give me buffs.
Teir 5
-Demonic Sacrifice 1/1 , This give me a varity of buff from endless mana to +15% dmg. makes it much easier to roll face on keyboard and get a 10k crit.

Destruction
Teir 1
-Impoved Shadow Bolt 5/5 , If your any kind of warlock and dont have this, open your hand towards you and form a U with your thumb and forefinger, proceed to choke yourself. It does 20% improved damage for any shadow spell for 12 sec and/or 4 direct damage charges. This benifits DoT's, SB, and anything a SPriest does.
-Cataclysim 5/5 , Late in the game interrupting your spell rotaion for tapping as little as possible becomes very imortant, and this talent helps with that.
Teir 2
-Bane 5/5 , makes my cast much faster so i can cast more. .5sec reduced cast time.
Teir 3
-Devistation 5/5 , gives me a 5% added crit chance, makes me happy in the pants.
-Shadow Burn 1/1 , good for those adds that must die now, i dont recommend this talent unless your full destro.(which you should only have 1 of for now)
Teir 4
-Intensity 2/2 , makes my casting very difficult to inturrupt or delay, i find this very usfull in boss fight with a lot of raid damage. With a paladin my casting is unstoppable =)
-Destructive Reach 2/2 , helps give the tanks 6 more yards to taunt the mob back to them, it also heps me to pulls mobs less.
Teir 5
-Ruin 1/1 , this is where the monster cits and the monster aggro both come in. +100% damage to crits (this only applies to the crit damage not the base damage as well, dont let it fool you)
Teir 6
-Emberstorm 4/5 , this has become even more usfull after the patch and im thinking of maxing it out for when i find myself in all mage raids ( it happens) and i use CoE and imp sac instead of the normal SB spam.
Teir 7
-Backlash 3/3 , this helps with added damage for any boss that does physicall raid damage. extra instant cast = pwnage.
-Soul Leach 2/3 , This talents give you health back from some of your cast and is effected my your health bonus modifier of fel armor, it = about a 600-1200 free heal every couple of cast.
Teir 8
-Shadow and Flame 5/5 , give me huge spell damage bonuses to my main spam spells, this also scales with your quality of gear and just keeps getting more usefull.

I know somthing like this take a lot of time and thought to post, but trust me when i say you will greatly benifit from it. Thank you all for taking the time to participate in this manditory fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.inevitable-rt.guildportal.com

WARLOCKS post here
Page 1 of 1