IN LOVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IN LOVE

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUNTERS post here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigamortis

HUNTERS post here Empty
PostSubject: HUNTERS post here   HUNTERS post here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:53 pm

Give your specc and why in detail for each talent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.inevitable-rt.guildportal.com
Galdric

HUNTERS post here Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNTERS post here   HUNTERS post here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Galdric- Survival hunter

Why- The guild didn't have one. Survival hunter DPS is garbage, but man oh man does it boost the raid DPS up. With enough rogues, feral druids, warriors, hunters, enhance shammies, and other physical DPS, I can shoot that raid DPS way high. My Is meant to maximize my crit rating to get expose weakness on mobs as quickly as possible. I also have 5/5 Improved Hunters Mark for even MORE attack power to the raid. I also have all health and trap bonuses to make me more versatile in situations where it is needed (my traps are hard to resist, last for 26 seconds, and I can tank for about 15 seconds with deterrence up as well!) Also I can feign death like a champion!

Cancel that, Galdric is now a Beast Master hunter. I use the cookie cutter build that 90% raid game BM's use (as discussed in the hunter WoW.com forum. ) I will field any questions about the spec, why I changed, and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down

HUNTERS post here
Page 1 of 1